Thursday 23 June 2011

My Blog. Stuart Goodwin.

Stuart Goodwin.

My Profile:

Age:  54 

Occupation:  Bricklayer/Lecturer.

Interests:  Photography, Reading, and Keeping Healthy. 

Qualifications:  Level 2 and level 3 in photography.

Currently working:  Part-time at Burton and South Derbyshire College.

Aims of doing this course which is a Level 3 diploma in Photography.  I have been interested in photography for sometime now and enjoy doing courses in this department.

I have chosen to do wildlife and Macro work for this assignment.

For this assignment I have to get 10 images of wildlife and 10 images of macro work.  I plan on getting birds for the first theme. (smaller birds that is.)  And for the second theme I am planning to get eyes of subjects.

For the first theme I will using  a Nikon camera body with a Sigma 500mm lens.  Plus a Sony 450 body and 300mm lens.

The second theme a Nikon body with 50mm Macro lens.

I enrolled on the course a little late as I was teaching a class which was running along side of this course.

I do not plan on coming into the classroom each week as the sort of photography that I do is all outdoors and I do not have to rely on the studio in the photographic department.  If the weather is nice and sunny then I can go and get the shots that I will require.

The macro shots that I require, again I shell do at the weekends or when the weather is wright for me to do them.  I only plan on coming into class when I have the shots or when I need too as this can be done at home.

I plan on coming to class to download the photographs and to check that I am on the right track.  I shell be going to class towards the end of the course so as to get things sorted on the computer and to sort things out with the printing of the pictures.

That side of the course I will enjoy doing as that is the side that I am the weakest on and I would like to get to know more about the printing side.






No comments:

Post a Comment